- Make sure you are understanding all of the concepts (Ask the professor during the lecture or after the class)
- Go to the office hours and ask question!
- participate in the class and answer the question professor asks.
- make friends at the class to check your homework!
- go to the TA's office hour and ask question.
- Find the solutions and make sure that all of your answers are correct.
4.Solve a lot of problems before the midterm and final exam!
5. Study gradually! Don't put it aside until the exam night!
6. Do your best. leave the rest!
P.S: I am not a good student at all! But I know what to do! I just know how to complement all what I do! If I don't do them and do the oposits I will be a good student like this :D
هیچ نظری موجود نیست:
ارسال یک نظر