۱۳۸۹ آذر ۱۹, جمعه

Stress

I hate it when I have stress!
I am under pressure now because of the final exams. I have never been like this before. I used to be the calmest person between all of my friends, I don't know why I am like this now. It's because of the fact that I expect too much...
Days are passing so fast, I cannot follow them. Sometimes I give up running, I just stop somewhere and stare. I stare at people, the ones who pass through the streets, the ones who are studying at library, the ones who love each other...
I am alone and actually I enjoy my loneliness. I shared my loneliness before, but it was not the right time for both of us. We were like each other, two alone people; we both wanted to know how does it look like if we put us together. Actually it seems great! The problem was that we couldn't hold it if we go through that way. We were looking for the same thing in life and that thing can be achieved only by living separately...
Talking about him moves my stresses away. But I need to make things work! I need encouragement... .

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر